Rent our barn!
***Any barn rental can be paired with our farm-to-table catering!***
When we came onto the farm, it was easy to see the possibilities for our main barn. It was in great shape and had enormous amounts of character. It had always been used for animal stalls and hay storage until we came along and repurposed it. We cleaned it from top to bottom, added great rustic lighting and some windows that highlight gorgeous views of the farm.
When you bring your event to our barn, you get:
- A 3000 square foot (300 square meter) hall with a 40' ceiling
- A wonderful and large courtyard directly outside the hayloft doors with picnic tables
- A commercial charcoal barbecue that can hold 25 big steaks at a time
- We currently own tables and chairs for 25, more can be rented and brought in
- 3 season use (the barn board siding is not insulated)
We rent out the barn by the hour or by the day, just request price and availability at email@example.com
The building is an authentic timber frame, with all the big beams held together by traditional mortise and tenon joinery (cut notches and wooden pegs with no metal nails or screws in the frame). It was built in 1944 and has stood the test of time. You can see the huge white pine beams used for all the framing. Of particular note are the five 40 foot beams that cross above your head in the hayloft, each carved from a single tree trunk.